Taxation & Accounting
Don't let complex taxation and accounting requirements keep you up at night, when you can have an expert by your side.
Let Bush & Campbell help you navigate your way through a testing tax climate so you can meet your compliance responsibilities, minimise your tax, realise planning opportunities and grow your wealth. Whether you manage an established business or are just starting out, our expert proactive approach will help you get your tax right... so you can not only survive, but thrive.
Taxation & Accounting Services we provide:
- Cash flow analysis
- Payroll and administration
- Sales and acquisitions
- Property purchase analysis
- Strategic planning
- Establishment of charitable trust
- Business start-ups
- Structural advice for asset protection
- Business tax
- Personal tax
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Payroll tax
- Land tax
- Capital Gains Tax
Our Taxation & Accounting Experts
No time for paperwork? Wrestling with the numbers?
Leave the books to us.
Staying on top of your bookkeeping can be a real struggle that can cost your business time and money.
Bush & Campbell can help you save on both.
Speedy, reliable and professional bookkeeping.
Let us help you with:
- Bank reconciliations
- Invoicing customers and month end statements
- Entering supplier invoices
- Payroll processing including PAYG withholding and superannuation obligations
- Software packages including Xero, MYOB, Reckon and Phoenix
At Bush & Campbell, we've been crunching numbers big and small for more than 100 years - let us be the experts by your side.
Our Bookkeeping Expert
Independent, tailored and efficient audit services enhance the reliability and credibility of your financial statements and reporting.
At Bush & Campbell, we deliver confidence to our clients so they can effectively guide the transactions, procedures and decisions of their business or organisation in a transparent reporting environment.
Our team will approach your audit with a solid understanding of your business, its industry and Australian regulatory and financial reporting. We can strip away much of the uncertainty and confusion surrounding the application of accounting standards and reporting procedures to enable relevant commercial outcomes.
The audit team at Bush & Campbell has demonstrated capacity to deliver the complete range of audit services including:
- Audit engagements in accordance with the Corporations Act
- Internal control reviews
- Procedure engagements
- Grant acquittals
- Audit services related to the detection, investigation and control of fraud
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund audits
- Preparation of statutory financial reports
With Bush & Campbell by your side, you’ll have a team of professionals with extensive skills and experience keeping your business accountable.
Our Audit Experts
Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs) are a popular investment structure for individuals who want to control their superannuation.
With a Self Managed Superannuation Fund, you have absolute discretion, within the superannuation laws, in the choice and type of your investments, including:
- Term deposits
- Australian/international shares
- Managed funds
However superannuation law can be complicated and often changes, which makes managing a SMSF a considerable responsibility.
Should you require specialist investment advice, our Bush & Campbell Financial Services team can assist you.
Let us help you:
- Establish your fund including all the statutory paper work
- Provide the most effective superannuation strategies for your own situation
- Take care of all regulatory compliance
- Proactively advise changes in SMSF legislation.
Our specialist SMSF division, you can be assured of the highest level of service, professionalism and the utmost attention to detail.
Bush & Campbell SMSF Advice Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative No. 001248097 of Accountable Financial Solutions Pty Ltd. AFSL No. 409424.