Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs) are a popular investment structure for individuals who want to control their superannuation.
With a Self Managed Superannuation Fund, you have absolute discretion, within the superannuation laws, in the choice and type of your investments, including:
- Term deposits
- Australian/international shares
- Managed funds
However superannuation law can be complicated and often changes, which makes managing a SMSF a considerable responsibility.
Let us help you:
- Establish your fund including all the statutory paper work
- Provide the most effective superannuation strategies for your own situation
- Take care of all regulatory compliance
- Proactively advise changes in SMSF legislation.
Our specialist SMSF division, you can be assured of the highest level of service, professionalism and the utmost attention to detail.