Position Available: Senior Accountant
At Bush & Campbell we believe that business confidence, financial success and peace of mind are far more achievable when you have an expert by your side.
For more than 100 years, we have defined ourselves not only by the quality of our work but also our dedication to clients. We are a highly professional team that works together and is backed by strong resources and solid experience. Our experts can guide our clients through their day–to-day taxation and accounting needs, turn challenges into opportunities while remaining committed to the growth and sustainability of their business and finances.
Are you our new Senior Accountant?
We invite enthusiastic and highly motivated Senior Tax Accountants with advanced technical skills and a talent for being presented with a problem and being able to arrive at ‘value added’ answers for any client needs, to join our team. You will be dealing with a broad range of business entities in a variety of industries.
In addition to a competitive remuneration package and flexible working options, you will be rewarded with outstanding career opportunities as well as support for further training and specialisation and access to great internal resources and mentoring.
Responsibilities of the position will include but are not limited to the following:
- Preparation of complex income tax returns
- Delegating and reviewing tax and accounting work
- Provide feedback/strategies/recommendations for client’s affairs to Director
- Researching tax issues and report findings
- Developing strong relationships with clients
- Managing workflows, budgets and invoicing of client’s work
- Mentoring less experienced team members
The successful applicant will have a minimum five years public practice or accountancy experience, achieved or working towards achieving their CA or CPA qualification and possess the following attributes:
- Client focused ‘value add’ mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A proven ability to multi-task, prioritise and time manage
- High level attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
If this opportunity excites you; email your application to email@example.com or forward to:
Bush & Campbell Pty Ltd
PO Box 98
WAGGA WAGGA NSW 2650
This position will close on 26th April, 2018