At Bush & Campbell we believe that business confidence, financial success and peace of mind are far more achievable when you have an expert by your side.
For more than 100 years, we have defined ourselves not only by the quality of our work but also our dedication to clients. We are a highly professional team that works together and is backed by strong resources and solid experience. Our experts can guide our clients through their day–to-day taxation and accounting needs, audit requirements and turn challenges into opportunities while remaining committed to the growth and sustainability of their business and finances.
Are you our new Intermediate Auditor?
We invite enthusiastic and highly motivated Auditors with a minimum of 2-3 years solid experience in audit, fluent in accounting standards and it is desirable however not essential that the successful candidate be CA/CPA qualified or have commenced CA/CPA qualifications to apply for this varied role.
The ideal candidate will have a mature and proactive approach, possess superior communication and presentation skills and have excellent attention to detail. Initiative, together with the ability to work autonomously is essential. The role may require frequent intrastate travel.
The duties will include but are not limited to:-
- Assisting in the planning of audits including research to understand client’s business risk and setting schedules and timelines
- Completing field work and analysing financial information
- Assisting in the preparation of reports to present to management
- Be the point of contact for the Firm on site with clients
- Play a key part in assisting the team to meet tight deadlines and budgets
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
- Client focused ‘value add’ mindset
- Strong knowledge of Australian Auditing Standards
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to complete assignments in line with time
- A proven ability to multi-task, prioritise and time manage
In addition to a competitive remuneration package you will be rewarded with outstanding career opportunities as well as support for further training and specialisation and access to great internal resources and mentoring.
If this opportunity interests you; email your application letter, resume and academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org or forward by post to:
Ref: Intermediate Auditor
Bush & Campbell Pty Ltd
PO Box 98
WAGGA WAGGA NSW 2650