On behalf of one of our valued clients, we are recruiting for an experienced, motivated and energetic Financial Controller for an extremely successful and growing business in the aged care industry.
Part Time Financial Controller – Griffith NSW
Pioneers Lodge Limited is looking for a management accountant to support the current administration team on a permanent part-time basis.
This position represents a fantastic opportunity to join the growing aged care industry and would ideally suit a person seeking a role with flexibility.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting directly to the Board of Directors and Facility Manager you will be responsible for:
- Performing key account reconciliations at the end of each month,
- Preparing monthly finance reports to the Board,
- Preparing Board meeting agendas and minute-taking,
- Preparation and lodgement of the quarterly BAS,
- Supervising the accounting functions of the administration and front office team,
- Maintaining the internal asset register and depreciation schedule,
- Maintaining the resident refundable accommodation deposit (RAD) register,
- Assistance with annual external audit requirements,
- Assisting with negotiations with third party suppliers as required,
- Monitoring employee salary sacrifice arrangements,
- Facilitating communication between staff and the external payroll provider,
- Other ad-hoc accounting functions as required by the Directors and Facility Manager.
The role will be conducted over three days (24 hours) per week. These hours will be flexible subject to the timing of Directors meetings and other operational requirements of the management and administration team.
On-site training specific to the role will be provided upon commencement by our external accountants.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting/Finance
- CA/CPA qualification and experience in the aged care industry is an advantage but not essential
- Must have a robust understanding of MYOB (v19)
- Intermediate experience with the MS Office suite and Windows operating system
- Sound report writing skills
- Ability to work within deadlines and strong attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY
Applications will close 18 April 2017. Please send your resume along with a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that any offer of employment will be subject to reference checks and a satisfactory National Police Check.
Remuneration will be commensurate with level of experience.
Working for a Public Benevolent Institution, the successful candidate will have access to salary sacrifice FBT concessions.