We would like to take this opportunity to wish all our clients and their families a very happy festive season.
We will be taking a short break over the Christmas period; closing on Friday, 22nd December at 12.30pm and we will re-open at 8.30am on Monday, 8th January, 2018.
Instead of sending Christmas cards, we have again decided to donate the money we would have spent to Country Hope.
The Country Hope Trust provides family centred support services to country children diagnosed with cancer and other life threatening illnesses.
To find out more about this great charity, or to make a donation, please visit www.countryhope.com.au
The Bush & Campbell End of Year Update provides valuable information for you and business:
- Avoiding the grinch this Christmas
- End-of-year admin tasks
- Kickstart your holiday marketing
- Preparing your team for the EOY shutdown
- Deadline for 7-year sub-trust arrangements
- The gift of FBT-free giving
- Benefits of business evaluation
- Going green in the new year
- And more!