As part of our ongoing service and support to our clients we offer a comprehensive range of online resources at no extra cost.
Resources that we feel will help you and your family in areas such as tax related questions, the secure movement of your personal information over the Interne,t and your budgeting and cash flow positions.
24/7 access to website based tools you; your family (all younger people need to start down the savings path as soon as they can); your friends; colleagues and associates can all benefit from.
- Comprehensive financial tools to help you understand your Personal or family Cash Flow position or simply complete a Budget or work on some Superannuation scenarios.
- Research your questions at the ATO and other relevant sites such as Centrelink and Worksafe to better understand what happening in areas such as Superannuation, Employer responsibilities, Awards, Centrelink entitlements, etc. Use eWombat for doing this research by simply typing in keywords or phrases.
- Your information is private and confidential and should be treated that way. Using Secure File transfer or the Secure Client Portal means your information and Plans are encrypted when sent in either direction over the Internet.
- Latest News. An up-to-date news service that reflects issues of interest. All are short and easy to read.
- ASX Prices and Charts. Many sites will have these resources to allow you to quickly see how the market is going and check any stocks you’d like a price on. All such information is, though, delayed by 20 minutes.
- Many sites also have an information ticker that displays more articles chosen with your interests in mind. Just click on an article to read more.